After a little bit of structural renovations our crew has settled in nicely. For those who missed it, here’s what’s changed:
- We created a new crew called “Nightmare MC – LS” (Nightmare MC Los Santos chapter) and transferred our active members here.
- We created a new crew called “N8MR Prospects” that ALL players can join without invitation. (just send them to the website and they can join from there)
- We rebranded the old crew as the Nightmare MC – Nomads chapter, where all loyal members that have been inactive for a while remain until they swap to the L.S. Chapter.
This new setup allows us to keep the rotten apples out, whether that’s modders, griefers or people who are hardly interested in GTA and never log in. On the other hand it allows us to be very noob-friendly, by allowing players to play with us on a probationary period in which they have time to learn.
Aside from that (and what I personally like best) is the fact that this change allows us to add value to our crew jacket. Before, any nutjob with an invite could join the crew and buy a jacket with our emblem in the store at crew level 15. To me this felt like an insult to you, my brothers. Why? Because we fought hard, spending time and resources while fighting side by side as brothers. You guys EARNED that jacket and therefore it should not come easy; it should be the ultimate reward for loyalty, bravery, devotion and respect; all of which can not be measured by Rockstar, so with this change we take back control.
Now with multiple crews we don’t want to feel the new prospects left out, so if you see new prospects try to:
- greet them and give them advice if needed
- add them to your friend-list and try to get them on Discord if possible
- invite them to whatever you are doing as often as possible
- wear your jacket and make sure they buy and wear their prospect-jacket
Of course we can not expect everyone to live up to these standards all of the time, so I’m not expecting that of you. But just keep in mind that the only reason this crew became what it is today is because YOU guys showed your pride in being part of it, for which I am eternally grateful.