Whether it is taken in a mission, heist, crew event, free roam or something else; you are free to become truly creative. The definition of “most awesome” is wide, feel free to go with any sub theme, like funny, omg, cool or with a fail theme. This will be the first edition and we hope to expand it with more additions to come when successful! For this edition only: you are allowed to participate with pictures made from before this week as well; as long as they are conform the rules.
Most awesome picture of the week contest!
• $2m gta dollars! Paid through playing 2X heist finale, 85% cut from Act 2 finale*. All prep/setups are already done.
• Winning picture will end up on our website.
* Prize must be claimed within 10days after announcing the winner. Price will go to the runner up otherwise.
• Contest will end on the 1st of July at midnight, CEST.
• Contest winner will be announced asap after said date.
• Contest is open for @Prospects and @Brothers.
• Multiple contest attempts are allowed.
• Picture has to contain at least 2 crew members.
• Picture has to contain our biker crew outfits; no other outfits.
• Picture has to be made through R* editor. No screenshots allowed.
• Picture has to be placed in #sharing with the hashtag #Contest.
• R* editor effects are allowed; as long as it adds to the picture.
• No other enhancing or photoshopping outside R* editor.
• Winner will be chosen by @Lieutenants and @Commissioners through equal voting.
Benefits of R* editor are a clean picture with no minimap, chat etc. and you can adjust your camera angle perfectly. You can achieve this to record the action for a few seconds and then go to the editor to take a screenshot at the exact right moment and enhance it the way you like.
Best results can be achieved by setting the correct camera angle + potentially added effects throug video editing first. Save it, back out to editor’s main screen, choose full screen preview, go to the exact moment you prepared and pause it. Press “H” to hide all control panels and make a screenshot. That will preserve fullscreen resolution without having to deal with any limitations that the editor gives if you if you do it through the editors way of exporting a picture.